Tues / Thurs, 12:00 - 1:30 pm
Office: Skiles 017
Office Hours: Tues. 3:00 - 4:00pm and Thurs. 9:00 - 10:00 am
- The project is optional, but you must let me know by March 8 whether or not you'll do one.
- 30% of your grade if you choose to do one.
- Due by April 19.
- You should format your project (or a report on your project) as a webpage so the entire class can see it. We'll put links to all the projects on the course webpage.
- You can do anything you like, as long as it's somehow related to probability or statistics.
- You should meet with me several times to discuss your idea and progress.
- Be creative!
- What I'm looking for is something that would be of interest to someone outside of this class, in whatever area you choose. If you're doing something about politics, the project should be interesting to someone who cares about politics.